1. Q: What is she going to do?
A: She’s going to make some popcorn.
2. Q: What is she using to make the popcorn?
A: She’s using a microwave oven.
A: She’s using a package of microwave popcorn.
3. Q: How long does it take to make popcorn in a microwave oven?
A: It takes just a few minutes.
4. Q: What is another way to make popcorn?
A: You can also make it on the stove. You put oil into a large pot, and then you add popcorn kernels. Heat the kernels in the oil until they all pop.
5. Q: Where does popcorn come from?
A: It comes from corn.
6. What are some things that people like to put on popcorn?
A: Many people like to put butter and salt on popcorn.
7. Have you ever made popcorn before?
A: Yes, I have.
A: No, I haven’t.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.