1. Q: What is this receipt for?
A: It’s for some baklava.
A: It’s for two pieces of baklava.
2. Q: What’s the date of the purchase?
A: The date of the purchase is November 24, 2012.
3. Q: What is the total cost?
A: The total cost is $3.50.
A: The total cost is three dollars and fifty cents.
A: It comes to $3.50
4. Q: Where was this food purchased?
A: It was purchased at Astoria Pastoria Shop in Detroit, Michigan.
5. How was the purchase made?
A: The purchase was made with cash.
6. Q: On what day of the week was it purchased?
A: It was purchased on Saturday.
7. Q: What time was it purchased?
A: It was purchased at 3:31 p.m.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.