1. Q: What kind of a door is this?
A: It’s a revolving door.
2. Q: Does it open and close?
A: No, it revolves. It turns.
3. Q: Which side do you push?
A: You push on the right side and walk through the door.
4. Q: What can you do if this door doesn’t work?
A: There are doors on either side that you can push or pull.
5. Q: Why do buildings have this kind of a door?
A: Buildings in which people are constantly entering and leaving have revolving doors because they save energy, they help prevent pests from entering, and they function well as doors if people know how to use them.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.