1. Q: Where is this young woman sitting?
A: She’s sitting in a refrigerated booth.
A: She’s sitting on a chair in a big refrigerator.
2. Q: Why is she sitting there?
A: Someone is carving the likeness of her head into a big block of butter.
3. Q: What is the sculpture made of?
A: It’s made of butter.
4. Q: How cold is it inside the booth?
A: It’s 40 degrees Fahrenheit inside the booth.
5. Q: What happens to the sculpture after the fair is over?
A: Each contest finalist can take it home. Some eat it. Some save it in a freezer.
6. Q: What do you call a person who creates a sculpture?
A: That person is called a sculptor.
A: A sculptor is an artist who creates sculpture.
Come back here tomorrow for the answers!
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.
Click here for the Think in English page.