1. Q: What are these people doing?
A: They’re singing.
A: They’re singing in a choir.
2. Q: Where are they? (or) What kind of a building are they in?
A: They’re in a church.
A: They’re on a stage. They’re on a stage in a church.
3. Q: What does a person need in order to be a good singer?
A: A person needs a good voice to be a good singer.
A: You need a good voice to be a singer.
4. Q: Can you read music?
A: Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
5. Q: When reading music, what does a person see on the page?
A: A person sees notes. You read the notes on a staff.
6. Q: What does an audience do after listening to a performance?
A: The audience claps.
Click here for the previous Think in English exercise.