1. Q: What are they going to do today?
A: They’re going to go skating.
A: They’re going to go rollerblading.
2. Q: What are they wearing on their feet?
A: They’re wearing rollerblades.
A: They’re wearing inline skates.
3. Q: Why are they wearing helmets?
A: They want to protect their heads.
A: They want to protect themselves in case they crash or fall down.
4. Q: Where can you go to skate indoors?
A: You can go to a roller rink.
5. Q: Another type of skating is called ice skating. Have you ever gone ice skating?
A: Yes, I have.
A: No, I haven’t.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.