1. Q: What can you buy at this machine?
A: You can buy tickets.
A: You can buy tickets for the train.
2. Q: What can you use to pay for the tickets?
A: You can use cash or a credit card.
3. Q: Which button do you push if you want to cancel a transaction?
A: You push the red "cancel" button.
4. Q: What kind of bills does this machine accept?
A: It accepts ones, five, tens, or twenties.
A: It takes ones, five, tens, or twenties.
5. Which button do you push to listen to instructions?
A: You push the audio button.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.