1. Q: What’s this?
A: It’s a toaster.
2. Q: What is it used for?
A: It’s used for toasting bread.
A: It’s used for making toast.
3. Q: What’s in the toaster?
A: There are two pieces of bread in the toaster.
4. Q: How do you know when your toast is done?
A: It pops up out of the toaster.
5. How long does it take to make toast?
A: It usually takes between one to two minutes.
6. Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A: I like to put *_____________ on my toast.
* You can say……butter, jam, jelly, honey, peanut butter–whatever you like to put on there.
Click here for more Think in English exercises.