If you are having problems with the website, here are a few things you can do to fix the problem:
1. Shut down your browser and open it up again. Your browser is Firefox, Internet Explorer (I.E.), Safari, or Chrome. I recommend that you use Chrome. Click to download the latest version of Chrome.
2. Learn how to use Preferences. Go to the upper left-hand corner of the screen, click on your browser’s name, then click on Preferences. You might have to change a few things on your browser, such as enabling java script, turning off the pop-up blocker, or allowing for automatic updates. This is really important, so if you have trouble finding or understanding Preferences, find someone who can help you.
3. Shut down your computer and turn it on again. Why does this help? I don’t know, but it’s possible you have too many programs running and it’s time to start over. Some people keep their computers running for weeks without ever shutting down. This is not a good idea.
4. Where are you? If you’re at work or school, some locations don’t allow YouTube videos to be shown, and a lot of the content on my site streams through YouTube. Also, some countries and some internet service providers block the content on my website. Why? I’m not sure, but censorship occurs in certain countries. If you think that’s the case, contact me and tell me where you live. Thanks!
5. Don’t use an ad blocker. People use ad blockers to prevent advertising from being shown. It’s understandable not to want to see advertising, but this website doesn’t use as many ads as other websites do. Using an ad blocker may also block video and audio recordings.