be – present tense (ANSWERS)
Question: How old is he?
Answer: He’s 45 years old.
1. Question: How old is she?
Answer: She’s 25 years old.
2. Question: What is her name?
Answer: Her name is Mary.
3. Question: Where is the school?
Answer: The school is down the street.
4. Question: How far away is the school?
Answer: The school is ten minutes away.
5. Question: What time is it?
Answer: It’s 10:30.
6. Question: How many people are there?
Answer: There are 15 people.
7. Question: How much is it? (or….this? / that?)
Answer: It’s ten dollars.
8. Question: Who is he?
Answer: He’s my neighbor.
9. Question: How long are they?
Answer: They’re twelve inches long.
10. Question: When is the party?
Answer: The party is at 8 p.m.
Click here for more exercises.