the future continuous tense (ANSWERS)
Directions: Write questions in the future continuous tense. First, read the answer. Then, write the question by hand in your notebook.
Question: When will she be leaving?
Answer: She’ll be leaving after 10 a.m.
1. Question: When will you be leaving?
Answer: I’ll be leaving in a few minutes.
2. Question: How much will they be paying for rent?
Answer: They’ll be paying about $900 for rent.
3. Question: Where will he be working?
Answer: He’ll be working at a restaurant.
4. Question: What time will you be checking out?
Answer: I’ll be checking out early in the morning–sometime after 5 a.m.
5. Question: What will we be having for dinner?
or ……. What will you be having for dinner?
Answer: We’ll be having fish for dinner.
6. Question: Where will they be sitting during the performance?
Answer: They’ll be sitting in the front row during the performance.
7. Question: What will you be doing this weekend?
Answer: I’ll be doing my laundry this weekend.
8. Question: Which doctor will she be seeing?
Answer: She’ll be seeing Dr. Stevens.
9. Question: When will you be going to sleep?
Answer: I’ll be going to sleep after 10.
10. Question: Who will be watching your children while you go see a movie?
Answer: My mother will be watching our children while we go see a movie.
Click here for more exercises.