the future tense – be going to (ANSWERS)
Question: When are you going to be there?
Answer: I’m going to be there on Monday.
1. Question: When is she going to be there?
Answer: She’s going to be there in a few hours.
2. Question: Where is she going to go?
Answer: She’s going to go to the store.
3. Question: How are you going to get to work? (or "go’)
Answer: I’m going to take the bus to work.
4. Question: Why is he going to be late?
Answer: He’s going to be late because his car isn’t working.
5. Question: How much are they going to pay for their furniture?
Answer: They’re going to pay $2000 for their furniture.
6. Question: Where is Jenny going to live?
Answer: Jenny is going to live in Chicago.
7. Question: Who are you going to go out with tonight?
Answer: I’m going to go out with my friends tonight.
8. Question: What is he going to do?
Answer: He doesn’t know what he’s going to do.
9. Question: What time is the movie going to start?
Answer: I don’t know what time the movie is going to start.
10. Question: When are they going to finish the project?
Answer: They’re going to finish the project by next week.
Click here for more exercises.