the future tense – will (ANSWERS)
Directions: Write information questions in the future tense using the modal verb "will." First, read the answer. Then, write the question by hand in your notebook.
Question: What time will the class end?
Answer: The class will end at 8:45.
1. Question: What time will the movie end?
Answer: The movie will end at 1:20.
2. Question: Where will we look for jobs?
Answer: We’ll look for jobs in hotels.
3. Question: How many people will be at the party?
Answer: There will be eight people at the party.
4. Question: How much will it cost to get my car fixed?
Answer: It will cost $250 to get my car fixed.
5. Question: When will you call her?
Answer: I’ll call her tomorrow.
6. Question: How long will it last?
Answer: I don’t know how long it will last.
7. Question: When will she graduate?
Answer: She’ll graduate in the spring.
8. Question: What time will they be here?
Answer: They’ll be here at seven o’clock.
9. Question: Where will you be tomorrow?
Answer: I’ll be at the grocery store tomorrow.
10. Question: When will they finish?
Answer: They won’t finish until after five o’clock.
Click here for more exercises.