Directions: Write questions using the modal verb, should. First, read the answer. Then, write the question by hand in your notebook. When "you" is part of the answer, the question you write may use "I" or "we" as the subject. Questions may vary.
Question: What time should they leave for work?
Answer: They should leave for work before 8 o’clock.
1. Question: What should I (or we) arrive?
Answer: You should arrive before 6 o’clock.
2. Question: Who should she call?
Answer: She should call her manager.
3. Question: Where should I park my car?
Answer: You should park your car in the street.
4. Question: What should I use to take it off?
Answer: You should use a wrench to take it off.
5. Question: How much should I tip the waitress?
Answer: You should tip the waitress 20% of the subtotal.
6. Question: Where should we go to eat?
Answer: We should go to a place that serves Thai food.
7. Question: Why should a person go to college?
Answer: A person should go to college in order to increase his or knowledge of the world.
8. Question: Which car should they buy?
Answer: They should buy a car that gets good gas mileage.