the past tense (ANSWERS)
Question: Where did he go?
Answer: He went to the post office.
1. Question: What did she have for lunch?
Answer: She had a sandwich for lunch.
2. Question: How long did the test take?
Answer: The test took 45 minutes
3. Question: Where did you put the chicken?
Answer: I put the chicken in the freezer
4. Question: When did they come to the United States?
Answer: They came to the United States in 2007
5. Question: How many gallons of milk did you buy?
Answer: I bought two gallons of milk.
6. Question: Who did he call?
Answer: He called his mother.
7. Question: How much did the tickets cost?
Answer: The tickets cost $20.
8. Question: Why did you come to the United States?
Answer: I came to the United States to improve my life and become successful.
9. Question: Where did the mail carrier put the mail?
Answer: The mail carrier put the mail in the mailbox.
10. Question: What did they do yesterday?
Answer: They went to the park.
Click here for more exercises.