the present continuous tense (ANSWERS)
Question: Where are they working?
Answer: They’re working at a farm in Wisconsin.
1. Question: What is he eating?
Answer: He’s eating an apple.
2. Question: When is she coming over?
Answer: She’s coming over right now.
3. Question: How are you feeling?
Answer: I’m feeling a little tired.
4. Question: How much are you paying for rent?
or… What are you paying for rent?
Answer: I’m paying $800 a month for rent.
5. Question: Why is he laughing?
Answer: He’s laughing because he heard something funny.
6. Question: Where are they living?
Answer: They’re living in Los Angeles.
7. Question: What are you reading?
Answer: I’m reading the newspaper.
8. Question: What is she doing?
Answer: She’s doing the dishes.
9. Question: Who are you living with?
Answer: I’m living with a couple of friends.
10. Question: How many people are sitting at that table?
Answer: There are five people sitting at that table.
Click here for more exercises.