the present perfect continuous tense (ANSWERS)
Directions: Write yes-no questions in the present perfect continuous tense. First, read the answer. Then, write the question by hand in your notebook.
Question: What has she been doing?
Answer: She’s been helping her mother.
1. Question: What has he been doing all day?
Answer: He’s been playing soccer all day
2. Question: Where have you been working?
Answer: I’ve been working at a movie theater.
3. Question: Where has she been working?
Answer: She’s been living in California.
4. Question: How long has Jose been studying English?
Answer: Jose has been studying English for the last two years.
5. Question: Why have they been going to a doctor?
Answer: They’ve been going to a doctor because they are sick.
6. Question: How much have you been paying for rent?
Answer: I’ve been paying $900 a month for rent.
7. Question: What kind of a car has she been driving?
Answer: She’s been driving a Honda Accord.
8. Question: How long has it been raining?
Answer: It’s been raining for the last two hours.
9. Question: How has your mother been feeling?
Answer: My mother hasn’t been feeling very well.
10. Question: Who have you been talking to?
Answer: I’ve been talking to my brother.
Click here for more exercises.