Word of the Day – March 2014 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best words to complete each sentence.
1. Some companies decide to sacrifice profits in favor of __________.
2. Robb needed to stay late after the store closed to take __________.
3. There’s a cheap __________ down the street that has good hamburgers and live music.
4. Let’s __________ and discuss this matter over lunch.
5. Supervisors who __________ their employees should not be allowed to keep their jobs.
6. It’s important to choose an __________ that can’t be outsourced to workers in another country.
7. We don’t have enough money right now to buy a new car so we’re going to __________ it.
8. The CEO must __________ for any major financial losses experienced by a corporation.
9. Richard works hard for every __________ he makes.
10. If you want to start your own __________, the United States is a great place to give it a try.
11. A new manufacturing plant opening up in the town will __________ over 400 workers.
12. Workers and management met to __________ a new contract.
13. Bradley is applying for the information technology __________ that just opened up.
14. When the economy tanked, many investors sold off real estate in favor of more __________ assets.
15. Their business started as a small __________ selling jewelry inside a shopping mall.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Click here to print out this quiz.
by hand in your notebook to save