Use the word "inventory" to describe the products and supplies that a store or an organization has available for the purpose of doing business.
- Bob needs to take inventory today.
- The company’s inventory is taken at the end of the month.
- Sophia does the inventory for her store.
- It’s important to account for inventory.
- Some inventory is lost because of shoplifting.
- Many big stores do inventory after the store has closed for the evening.
- Computers help manage inventory.
- Have you ever taken inventory for a store? It’s very hard work.
He’s taking inventory.
Note: The word "inventory" is a noncount noun.
Click here to learn more words.
March 9, 2014