Perhaps the most common type of grill is one that’s used when cooking outside:
- Many people barbeque meat on a grill.
- Corn and other vegetables also taste good when they are roasted on a grill.
- It’s popular to grill food outside in the summer.
- You can use a charcoal grill or a gas grill to cook food.
- Last night I grilled some steaks. (This sentence uses "grill" as a verb.)
- Tonight I’ll probably grill some chicken.
- Do you like grilled food? (This sentence uses "grilled" as an adjective.)
- Many restaurants have large grills inside their place business.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
August 7, 2015