A nugget is often something small, or it’s small and valuable.
- A gold nugget might be very valuable.
- A person who prospects for gold sifts through sand and mud looking for nuggets of gold.
- A single gold nugget may be worth thousands of dollars. This makes prospecting lucrative, but it’s a difficult way to make money.
- When you go to a fast-food place, you might order chicken nuggets.
- Chicken nuggets look like large nuggets of gold.
- Readers of newspapers and magazines find nuggets of information.
- A nugget of information could have some kind of value.
Click here for more vocabulary words.
April 30, 2018