Yellow Level Dictation Exercise A
(the present perfect tense)
1. How long have you lived in the United States?
2. I have lived here for three years.
3. Has she ever been to New York?
4. No, she hasn’t. She’ll be there for the first time next month.
5. Why haven’t you called them yet?
6. I haven’t had any time.
7. How much work have they finished?
8. They’ve only finished about half of it.
9. Has he studied English for a long time?
10. No, he hasn’t. He’s only been at it* for about a year.
* be at it = to do something (idiom)
Click here to go back to the Yellow Level dictation page.