Yellow Level Dictation Exercise B
1. How’ve you been? *
2. Okay. How about you?
3. Not too bad. How’s your new job?
4. I like it. It’s been really interesting.
5. Are you hungry? Have you had lunch yet?
6. No, I haven’t. Let’s grab something to eat.
7. Do you want to try going to the diner down the street?
8. What kind of food do they have?
9. They have sandwiches. They’re famous for their hamburgers.
10. That’s good. I haven’t had a hamburger in a long time.
* how’ve = how have (This contraction is commonly used when speaking.)
Click here to go back to the Yellow Level dictation page.