Yellow Level Dictation Exercise E
(the past continuous tense)
1. What were you doing last night?
2. I was working.
3. What were your friends doing?
4. They were out watching a movie.
5. Who were you talking to just now?
6. I was talking to a friend of mine who got into an accident last night.
7. What was the reason for the accident?
8. The person who hit him wasn’t paying attention to the road.
9. What was he doing?
10. He was talking on his cell phone.
Click here to go back to the Yellow Level dictation page.