Yellow Level Dictation Exercise H
(the present perfect continuous tense)
1. What have you been doing all day?
2. I’ve been reading and studying.
3. How long has he been living in the United States?
4. He’s been living in the United States for six years.
5. How long has she been working at her present job?
6. She’s been working there for about two years.
7. Why have they been coming to class late?
8. They’ve been coming to class late because they don’t have a car, and they have to take the bus.
9. Have you been taking your medicine?
10. Yes, I have. I take it every day.
Click here to go back to the Yellow Level dictation page.