Yellow Level Dictation Exercise I
1. Did your friends have a good time snowmobiling?
2. Yes. They had never gone snowmobiling before, but they really enjoyed themselves.
3. Did Bob like the caviar?
4. Yes. He had never eaten it before last night, but he liked it.
5. What did Martha think about the movie?
6. She said that she had never seen a movie that was so exciting.
7. Why didn’t Bill retire at 65?
8. He hadn’t saved enough money.
9. How long had they been seeing each other* before everyone knew about their relationship?
10. They’d been seeing each other for about six months before their coworkers found out.
*see each other = date; form a romantic relationship
Click here to go back to the Yellow Level dictation page.