Choose words and phrases from the choices below to complete each sentence or question:
1. Ever since Louis was voted class president, he’s been on a big __________.
2. Daniel is a real __________. He refuses to help for anything, and he’s too lazy to get a job.
3. Our business plans will __________ if we don’t get a loan from the bank.
4. Before Dan buys a new car, he will have to run it past his ____________.
5. Vanessa decided it was too big a __________ to drive an hour to work every morning, so she quit her job.
6. Dr. Evans became extremely irritated when he found out his 2:00 appointment was a ___________.
7. Rachel is going to __________ her credit card if she doesn’t stop using it so much.
8. Oscar is going to ask his ___________ if he can borrow his car tonight.
9. Do you need help? ___________! I can help you out.
10. People have a tendency to ___________ a lot of water when it’s really hot outside.
11. Before the new song was released on the internet, we were able to get our hands on a __________.
12. It’s hard to trust Theresa to remember anything because she’s such an __________.
13. This weekend I’m just going to ___________ with some of my buds.
14. A hitchhiker sticks his thumb out while standing on the side of the road in order to __________ a ride from travellers who pass by.
15. I’m so ___________ today because I only got an hour of sleep last night.