Orange Level Quiz #10 – Still / Anymore (ANSWERS)
Part A. Directions: Change the word “anymore” to “still.” (10 points)
Example: He doesn’t need his medicine anymore. — He still needs his medicine.
1. She doesn’t live here anymore. / She still lives here.
2. I don’t want this anymore. / I still want this.
3. They don’t remember their old address anymore. / They still remember their old address.
4. My friend doesn’t work here anymore. / My friend still works here.
5. My wife didn’t want to keep the old couch. / My wife still wanted to keep the old couch.
6. He doesn’t want anymore help. / He still wants help.
7. You can’t go there anymore. / You can still go there.
8. We can’t find that kind of bread anymore. / We can still find that kind of bread.
9. Our old house doesn’t exist anymore. / Our old house still exists.
10. The carpet isn’t clean anymore. / The carpet is still clean.
Part B. Directions: Change the word “still” to “anymore.” (10 points)
Example: She still needs her binky. — She doesn’t need her binky anymore.
1. We still go to New York City every year. / We don’t go to New York anymore.
2. This old computer still works. / This old computer doesn’t work anymore.
3. My kids still play with their toys. / My kids don’t play with their toys anymore.
4. Do you still want to keep this? / Don’t you want to keep this anymore?
5. I can still ski. / I can’t ski anymore.
6. She still wants you to call her. / She doesn’t want you to call her anymore.
7. The sun is still up. / The sun isn’t up anymore.
8. My mother should still continue to see that doctor. / My mother shouldn’t continue to see that doctor anymore.
9. You’re still being punished. / You aren’t being punished anymore.
10. We’ll still shop at that store. / We won’t shop at that store anymore.