RED LEVEL – EXERCISE
Directions: Write the correct possessive pronouns for each sentence or question. You can figure out which pronoun to use by looking carefully at the words around it.
Example: I have my cell phone and you have __________. (Answer: yours)
1. You have your homework, but he doesn’t have __________.
2. Bob likes his teacher, but Sandra doesn’t like __________.
3. I‘m not sure if this is __________ or not.
4. We don’t remember if this is __________.
5. They‘re pretty sure that’s __________.
6. You should check to see if it’s __________.
7. They paid full price, but we bought __________ on sale.
8. My son likes my car, so he drives __________ instead of __________.
9. Sue prefers her husband’s tennis racket, so she uses __________ instead of __________.
10. You and I have jackets that look exactly alike. I can’t tell __________ from __________.
|Was this exercise helpful? Let me know.|
- yours….mine (or) mine….yours