Red Level Quiz #15 – Possessive Pronouns
Directions: Complete each sentence with a matching verb and a possessive pronoun that matches the subject. (20 points)
He wore his raincoat today.
She wore hers today, too.
1. I rode my bike to school today.
You ____________________________to school today, too.
2. They visit their relatives in the summer.
We _____________________________in the winter.
3. My wife works on her computer in an office.
I ______________________________at home.
4. They brought their dog to the park.
You ____________________________to the park, too.
5. He teaches his classes with a computer.
She ___________________________with a computer, too.
6. She likes her classes.
He ___________________________, too.
7. I ate my breakfast quickly.
My kids _________________________quickly, too.
8. You got your hair cut.
I ______________________________cut, too.
9. We got our mail already.
They _________________________ already, too.
10. I listen to my radio in the car.
You __________________________at home.
Directions: Complete each sentence with the possessive pronoun that matches the word in parentheses.
My car doesn’t work.
His doesn’t work either. (a man)
1. Her back hurts.
_____________ hurts a little, too. ( I )
2. Their house needs a lot of work.
_______________ needs a lot of work, too. (you)
3. My tires are low.
______________ are low, too. (a woman)
4. His house is on this street.
______________ is on this street, too. (a woman)
5. Your order will be ready soon.
_____________ will be ready in ten minutes. (a group of people)
6. His wisdom teeth were pulled last year.
________________ were pulled a few years ago. ( I )
7. Your wife is a really good cook.
________________ is a good cook, too. (my brother)
8. My handwriting isn’t very good.
_________________ isn’t very good either. (my sister)
9. Their tuition for school increased this year.
_________________ increased this year, too. (we)
10. Her English test is this week.
__________________ was last week. (a man)
Click here for the answers.