1. Q: What kind of fruit is growing on this tree?
2. Q: How many apples do you see growing on this branch?
3. Q: What is the outside of an apple called?
4. Q: What is the middle part of an apple called? (This is the hard area that contains the seeds.)
5. Q: What color are most apples when they are ripe?
6. Q: Besides eating apples raw, what’s another popular way of eating apples?
7. Q: How do you get apples off of a tree?
Click here for some possible answers!
Click here for the Think in English page.
* The apples that you see in the picture above are from one of the apple trees in my yard.