1. Q: Where is the water coming from?
A: It’s coming from the faucet.
2. Q: In which part of the house is this kind of faucet used?
A: It’s found in the kitchen.
3. Q: Where does the water go?
A: It goes into the sink.
A: It goes down the drain.
4. Q: On which side of the faucet is the hot water? What about the cold water?
A: The hot water is on the left. The cold water is on the right.
5. Q: Who can you call if you have a problem with your faucet?
A: You can call a plumber.
To see and hear examples of how the word "faucet" is used in a sentence, click here.
Click here for some possible answers to the questions above.
Click here for the Think in English page.