Directions: Write questions using the modal verb, should. First, read the answer. Then, write the question by hand in your notebook. When "you" is part of the answer, the question you write may use "I" or "we" as the subject. Questions may vary.
Question: What time should they leave for work?
Answer: They should leave for work before 8 o’clock.
1. Question: What _____________________________?
Answer: You should arrive before 6 o’clock.
2. Question: Who ______________________________?
Answer: She should call her manager.
3. Question: Where ____________________________?
Answer: You should park your car in the street.
4. Question: What ______________________________?
Answer: You should use a wrench to take it off.
5. Question: How ______________________________?
Answer: You should tip the waitress 20% of the subtotal.
6. Question: Where ____________________________?
Answer: We should go to a place that serves Thai food.
7. Question: Why ______________________________?
Answer: A person should go to college in order to increase his or knowledge of the world.
8. Question: Which _____________________________?
Answer: They should buy a car that gets good gas mileage.