Word of the Day – December 2015 Quiz #43
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. The king showed ___________ on the man who was about to be executed.
2. Ed and Connie have lived together in __________ matrimony for over 30 years.
3. A grave is a person’s __________ resting place.
4. The reception will ___________ free appetizers and drinks
5. If you ___________ your password, the company will email a new one to you.
6. Glenda believes that she is protected by a guardian ___________ who watches over her.
7. Thanks to some sort of ___________ intervention, a crisis was avoided.
8. __________ Eugene nor William wants to go to work on the weekend.
9. The ____________ of Judaism is older than Christianity.
10. Laurie and Charles would like get married in a ___________.
11. Ibrahim kneels when he wants to __________ to God.
12. You have been a ___________ visitor to this website for several years.
13. People pray to __________ in a church.
14. Santa Claus is known for being __________ and kind.
15. A healthy sense of ___________ will help get you through difficult times.
Answers are available at the bottom of this page.