Word of the Day – December 2015 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. The king showed ___________ on the man who was about to be executed.
2. Ed and Connie have lived together in __________ matrimony for over 30 years.
3. A grave is a person’s __________ resting place.
4. The reception will ___________ free appetizers and drinks
5. If you ___________ your password, the company will email a new one to you.
6. Glenda believes that she is protected by a guardian ___________ who watches over her.
7. Thanks to some sort of ___________ intervention, a crisis was avoided.
8. __________ Eugene nor William wants to go to work on the weekend.
9. The ____________ of Judaism is older than Christianity.
10. Laurie and Charles would like get married in a ___________.
11. Ibrahim kneels when he wants to __________ to God.
12. You have been a ___________ visitor to this website for several years.
13. People pray to __________ in a church.
14. Santa Claus is known for being __________ and kind.
15. A healthy sense of ___________ will help get you through difficult times.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Click here to print out this quiz.
Or…. your answers
by hand in your notebook to save