Word of the Day – November 2016 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question.
1. You shouldn’t __________ to call the police if your life is in __________.
2. Gladys is frustrated with her boss because he never asks for her ___________.
3. A momentary __________ in judgement caused the young man to make a big mistake.
4. Many people use a laundry ___________ for carrying clothes.
5. Mr. Olson knew his employees would __________ about having to work on a holiday.
6. Martha looks really __________ today. Is she sick?
7. You’ll __________ your parents if you don’t finish your education and get a good job.
8. A convicted criminal who receives a life sentence will __________ be released.
9. We have to __________ up all the leaves on the ground before the snow falls.
10. A homeowner who fails to __________ his house will reduce the value of the home.
11. In most states In the United States its legal to carry a fire_________ if you have a permit.
12. Hilda doesn’t want anyone to make a big ___________ about her upcoming 50th birthday.
13. A big snowstorm is going to __________ the east coast this weekend.
14. A person who doesn’t __________ can’t complain about election results.
15. Try not to __________ too long in the shower.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Here’s a printable PDF for this quiz.