Word of the Day – February 2017 Quiz #61
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question.
1. Carbonated beverages make some people __________.
2. The __________ of immigration is front and center in 2017.
3. A snowplow is used to _________ away snow on streets and highways.
4. No one ever said that Donald Trump is ___________ when it comes to talking about what he has accomplished.
5. To succeed, you have to give it __________ you’ve got.
6. The grocery store has a __________ of fresh fruit and vegetables.
7. Don’t run with that stick in your hand! You might __________ your eye out.
8. A person needs to have a __________ mind in order to complete a crossword puzzle.
9. Green __________ coated the walls inside the cave.
10. After we finish this last bit of work, let’s call it a __________.
11. If you go camping, you’ll probably bring along a __________ and a sleeping bag.
12. A refrigerator __________ is a cheap souvenir that you can purchase while on vacation.
13. Many people are sad that the United States did not __________ Hillary Clinton as President.
14. Jose spilled coffee all over the __________ of his shirt.
15. To find the meaning of a word, you can __________ to a dictionary.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.