Word of the Day – September 2016 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. Helga’s cell phone is out of __________ and needs to be recharged.
2. This spoon is made of __________ silver.
3. You helped me and then I helped you. Now we’re __________.
4. Do you like to put __________ on your hamburger?
5. No one trusts Bill because he has a __________ of not keeping his promises.
6. Fardowsa is going to wear her favorite __________ to the wedding.
7. My car battery is __________. It needs a jump.
8. __________ doesn’t grow on trees. You have to work for it.
9. This elevator will take you to the 40th __________ of the building.
10. It takes a lot of __________ to speak in front of a live TV audience.
11. What time do you get out of __________ in the morning?
12. Ned is afraid that getting arrested by the police will hurt his __________.
13. Terry’s family has a cabin on a __________ where they go fishing.
14. A metronome is a __________ that helps a musician develop a sense of rhythm.
15. The employees of the company __________ that they were underpaid for their work.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.