Word of the Day – August 2015 Quiz
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question. Your options are in the box below:
1. Most men own at least one __________ suit for formal occasions.
2. The citizens of the town demanded __________ for the crime that was committed.
3. Is it __________ to carry a concealed weapon where you live?
4. Tattoo removal is now a growing __________ in the United States.
5. A promotion at work usually comes with new responsibilities and a higher _________.
6. I’ve got twenty dollars burning a hole in my __________.
7. Zelda felt a tremendous amount of __________ before and during her flight.
8. Don was forced to close his business because the products he sold were not __________.
9. Every __________ the leaves turn from green to gold, orange, and red.
10. Starting a new business will __________ a lot of paperwork.
11. Are you sure you are __________ with the idea of moving to a new location?
12. Our __________ needs to be cleaned after last night’s barbecue.
13. Are those flowers __________ or are they artificial?
14. __________ is a color commonly used for carpeting in American homes.
15. Can you _________ to the store to pick up some milk?
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Click here to print out this quiz.
Or…. your answers
by hand in your notebook to save