Word of the Day – July 2017 Quiz #66
Directions: Choose the best word to complete each sentence or question.
1. The company decided to _________ production of its product because of a defect.
2. The front of that old building is made entirely of __________.
3. Henry ripped his pants, so he put a __________ over the damaged area.
4. A man who goes __________ might not feel as attractive as he did when he had hair.
5. __________ can go on for hours in areas of the world that are very far north.
6. Kevin’s doctor wants him to go in for a __________ at the end of the year.
7. Diseases that __________ a person’s immune system are very serious.
8. Our neighbors reported a __________ of some items that were stolen from their garage.
9. A bright orange construction _________ indicates the place where there’s a big pothole.
10. Let’s stop at a fast food place and __________ something to eat.
11. In agony, the man who was waiting to see the dentist let loose with a loud __________.
12. Did anyone __________ coffee, yet?
13. Regina is not a big __________ of the President. She really dislikes his personality.
14. Employees at ABC Bakery are required to wear a tie as part of their __________.
15. It’s a total __________ to have to work all weekend in the summer.
Click here to go to the Word of the Day page.
Click here for a printable version
of this quiz.